Saturday, February 7, 2009

Nursery!





We had planned on the baby's gender being a surprise, but a third trimester ultra sound to check for Placenta Previa (turned out to be no problem) provided us with a Christmas surprise- learning the gender! When we went to the ultrasound I asked Kevin if he wanted to know the sex and he said most definitely- I could tell how important it was to him.

So much for my gender neutral nursery! We had already decided on a white crib and contemplated a French blue and white color scheme, but now it is PINK, PINK, PINK! Hate to be cliche, but I just couldn't resist. I had the bedding made, a hassle and in hind site I would purchase it. But I wanted to do it just this once because future babies wont afford the time to tend to such details.

So pink and green it is... I can't wait for her to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment